Polymethyl methacrylate – PMMA (Plexiglas, acrylite, pleksa, organic glass) is a transparent thermoplastic material, which can be coloured. The PMMA that we use is available in two forms: extruded and casted. Because of this their technical parameters differ, what can be used for varied purposes. The material is available in forms of: sheets, boards(above 25mm thick), tubes and rods.
- High transparency (92%)
- UV resistance
- Easy processing
- Suitable for safe food keeping
- Decorative elements
- Partition wall
- Extruded sheets 2050×3050 mm
- Casted sheets 2030×3050 mm, 2040×2040
- Tubes 2 mb, outer diameter 5÷300 mm
- Rods 2 mb, diameter 2÷50 mm
Thickness and tolerance
- Extruded sheets 1,5- 20 mm ± 10% (1-3 mm) i ± 5% (3-20 mm)
- Casted sheets ± 0,4 mm ± 10%
- Thickness of tubes walls 1÷5 mm
3mm thick sheets are available in different colours off hand. Upon the clients’ request thicker sheets of any colour are available in three weeks time. The exceptions is opalescent (white) colour, the only thickness available is 2÷6 mm (extruded sheets) and 3÷10 mm (casted sheet). Transparent and non-transparent colours of tubes available only on big orders (above 500mb).